- Failure to abide by these rules for meeting room use may be justification for denying the group further use of meeting rooms.
- The library is not liable for injuries to people, damage to their property, or loss of property belonging to individuals or groups using the meeting rooms.
- The group using the meeting room is responsible for setting up tables, chairs, etc. used by the group and for returning these items to their original position after the meeting is ended if changed from library setup.
- Any adult making a reservation to reserve a meeting room must agree to assume full responsibility for any damages to the facility or equipment which may occur as a result of the group's activities.
- The Library Board of Trustees reserves the right to amend these regulations at any time. For good cause, the Library Director or Library Board of Trustees may waive any meeting room regulation, and deny or cancel any request for reservation of meeting room space.
- The Library Director or Library Board of Trustees may demand sufficient time to make proper investigation before granting final approval of any request for use of the meeting room.
- The library reserves the right to cancel prior meeting room reservations with at least 48 hours notice, or with less notice in case of emergency (snow closing, power failure, etc…).
(Revised policy 1-12-2000)