Skip to main content
Meeting Room Reservations
- To reserve the meeting room, the person in charge must be over 18 years of age.
- The room must be reserved in advance. Reservations can be made by phone or in person.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Reservations may not be made for meeting room use more than three  months in advance.
- Meeting space may be reserved for use only during normal hours of operation. Meetings may not be scheduled before the library opens nor may they be scheduled on holidays or Sundays. Programs or meetings must end prior to library closing time.
- The library maintains a calendar listing of confirmed meeting dates which is available to the public. All reservations made through 740.942.2623.